Saturday

The relaxing weekend:

I went fishing by myself this weekend. Not like previous trip, the weather was much nicer. Fall wind blew a little, but not enough to bother me and time to time sun came out to warm me up while standing in the cold water. When I arrived at the creek at 7:00 AM, there were already many people getting ready. I assumed that was the case because of the season. Later I found out that another popular creek nearby had some water problem, and many of them came to this creek. Since the area that I was planning was already occupied, I came lower part of creek and did some fishing, caught some nice looking lenok and variety of others. It was nice relaxing day; I also was able to see whole mountain starting to change its color.


























1 comment:

  1. it is such a beautiful time of the year. It is such times of the year that we have a flash, a glimpse of how everything in nature fits together… which makes you imagine that even us standing there at the creek with the fish in hand may somehow be part of the process.

    ReplyDelete