Wednesday

Why We Miss - article by James Card
















I was reading the Ducks Unlimited article from our friend James called “Why We Miss” on shooting, and although I don't hunt (waterfowler), I found it really interesting how much I can relate to it… what I mean is I can apply the same thought process to fishing. Now, I’m no expert fisherman by any means, but I do like fishing a great deal, and I think about it enough to now know a little about it. Enough that I can apply problem solving principles. I really enjoyed reading this article from James ... check it out (link below). Hum... I wonder if James is missing good kimchi by now.

http://www.ducks.org/DU_Magazine/DUMagazineMarApr2010/4853/WhyWeMiss.html?poe=magLanding

3 comments:

  1. Is James still in korea? I cant believe its one year since I fished with him

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, James moved back to TN and writes for DU. He said he would be coming up this way to fish the Driftless Area sometime, so it will be nice to meet up when he visits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee - you should put up some of your photos from your Kangwon trip, the ones you presented at TU meeting. That was a nice presentation. Also, next time you're in Korea, we should organize so we can gather group of anglers to hear your talk on US stealhead fishing. Off to Asia tomorrow, will post fishing photos soon!

    ReplyDelete