Friday

Striking Gold!















This winter has been brutal, both here in the US and in many parts of Asia. Fishing significantly slowed down and the weather took a toll on my soul (my fishing soul, that is). As much as I like catching the same pretty fish over and over, I tend to get bored easily & I frequently find myself seeking different kind of pretty fish. Just when I was starting to feel somewhat bored with the fish I’ve seen around me, Capt. Kent shocks me again with this Palomino Trout from the Raven Fork (Photos By: Louis Cahill). Just look at that thing… that’s the kind of fish you meet in dreams. Read more about this trip & more about the Palomino Trout in Capt. Kent’s blog (link below). Amazing.

http://kent-klewein.com/georgia-fly-fishing-blog/?p=3705
http://kent-klewein.com/


2 comments:

  1. how about may or june for good ole southern fishing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a plan. let's work out the details. I want to catch me one of these golden things. I put them in the same category as unicorns.

    ReplyDelete