Wednesday

Fishing guide

Yesterday, I guided a new friend Stan to my hometown creek for Kurri fishing. Stan's father in law is a Taiwanese, and he comes to Taiwan to visit some relatives with his family. Stan told me he was a fishing guide in MT when he was college student, and now he sometimes guide his friends to MT, but not officially.

Stan is a fly fishing master, no doubt, but the way he treated his rivals was really impressed me. No matter the size of fish he hooked, he released them in the water. He never pulled the fish out of the water. bThat was a wonderful day, and I got a lesson of TREAT YOU RIVAL FRIENDLY.





2 comments:

  1. Hank, you are a great guide. Seems like you guys had a lot of fun. Hope to fish again with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoon ho,
    that was a great day.
    Hope to fish with you,too.
    But now is time to concentrate on the BAR!!!
    Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete