Monday

Driving Mr. Ksanchun













ksanchun and I decided to have a short trip to Giwachun (in Gangwon Province) after a long break. A total 9-hour trip, but it only provided us 3 hours of fishing since the traveling back and forth took us 6 hours - yikes.

Regardless of record-breaking snowfall this year, water level is still low and lots of small streams are frozen. We managed to find a unfrozen, pond-like stream in the middle of a small village. There were fish farms nearby and thus water was warm enough for fish to be active.

ksanchun viciously started throwing lines in the water (it's been a while since his last fishing trip), and to my surprise caught 2 mid-to-large rainbows in a row!

I was a driver and a photographer for ksanchun that day.

4 comments:

  1. Nice fish, I know you needed something like that these days. Yes, driving Jonathan can be a little like driving Ms. Daisy. 응근히 잔소리가 많지…

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - it is very hard to believe that the king of rainbows just drove & took photos. Come on Soboro, show us the catch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah!
    It's been long time not going fishing with Jonathan.

    This late spring or early summer Can I have the pleasure to take you, Jonathan, Soboro and Yoonho, to fish in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah bro, it was a great time off that day. I couldn't belive I can catch such as size rainbow in the middle of town water.

    Caddis, I always look forward to go fishing with you. Let's make some time near future.

    ReplyDelete