Tuesday

Trout & Grouse - the finest.









I had a chance to visit Trout & Grouse in Northfield, Illinois (www.troutandgrouse.com) and speak with Tyler & Curt. I’ll sum it up this way - if you want to see an example of a what a successful full service fly shop looks like, Trout & Grouse is the place to visit. They are one of the oldest shops in the US (founded in 1976) and offer everything you can imagine & need for fly fishing & wingshooting. The staff there are highly knowledgeable, friendly, and can guide you through whatever you need. Check out their wed site for more information & shopping on great line of products. Trout & Grouse is certainly one of the finest fly shops I have ever been to.











3 comments:

  1. I can spend hours and hours in a shop like this. Wish we had a Trout & Grouse in Seoul...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that slogan, "Work is for people who don't know how to fish."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great shop, also one of the few that I found them carrying double/ triple zero weight Sage rods in the US.

    ReplyDelete