Wednesday

Korea Fly Shop Series # 7. Trutta







Trutta is another noteworthy Korean fly shop in Seoul. They have a complete fly shop with all major brands of fly tackle and offer guided trips to many various locations. From the web site, it seems Trutta targets many different species of fish in Korea, which I found to be very refreshing. The on line shop is well organized, and seems to have everything one would need to fly fish in Korea. I look forward to visiting the shop in person next time when I am in Seoul. Check out these and other photos at the link below.

http://www.trutta.co.kr











2 comments:

  1. Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back anytime! Go catch some fish!

    ReplyDelete