Monday

Washington State

I visited my friend Elcid in Seattle over the weekend. Even though I didn't bring my fishing gear, I had to check out the local fishing spots and what a spot it was.


















Snoqualmie Fall is a 268 ft waterfall on the Snoqualmie River. It is one of Washington's most popular scenic attractions for both non fisherman and fisherman.























Ran into a fisherman who proudly displayed his 28" rainbow and told me that it is amazing place to fish.
Definitely a place to consider for near future...
Sorry about the photo quality as they are taken with my phone.

3 comments:

  1. Charles, you literally travel all over the continent. I always appreciate your stories and photos. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, imagine fishing in front of that waterfall... it must be an awsome experience. It's amazing fish are even in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost cracked my head open as mist from the fall is iced up, coating every rocks around. Beautiful place. One of place to consider next year boys.

    ReplyDelete