Saturday

Fly casting coaching

Fly casting is always the first difficult course the beginner will meet. Finding a good coacher for yourself is the first step to conquer this difficulty. Through the couching, fly fishing beginner gradually realizes the method of casting, getting better and better. Then, catching this first fish.

To be a coacher, that the beginner catches the first fish and becomes more and more well control the casting skill is the happiest thing for a coacher. If you have a chance to Taiwan, leave yourself a bit time and go fishing with us. I believe you will have a great time of fishing in Taiwan.

6 comments:

  1. Caddis, you are one of the best casters I have met and your coaching helped my casting a lot as well. Like a beautiful golf swing or an ability to handle a musical instrument, the skill to throw an elegant casts is definitely something one can admire about fly fishing. So was it just coaching or did you find out who can throw the longest cast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~
    Gone fishing, in the end of this month I am going to hold a fly casting competition. I will post the result here; then, you will find out who is the best caster(beside me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoon Ho,
    try to make some available time, and join the competition with us.
    I'll show you who can throw the longest cast(even include CADDIS)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going there today from Monday to Thursday. I'll call you guys when I arrive Monday night. Perhaps we can have a beer or something. If you have a competition about who can make the biggest splash (opposite of delicate presentation) on the water, then I will win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today?
    you mean you will arrive Taipei in 12/7?
    When you arrive, just call me!!!
    May be I can pick you up at the airport.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Hank, I'll call you when I land. I have a car picking me up so no problem, but thanks for the offer.

    ReplyDelete