Wednesday

"Let the action speak for it self"

Text Message Script A Day Before Beaverkill trip with Gone Fishing (GF):

GF: Are you ready to be humiliated tomorrow? I usally catch 20 fish when no one catches anything. (I'm thinking Soboro and Ksanchun have something to say about this...)

Me: You are in my domain!

GF: North America is my domain fool!

Me: Bring that Japanese stick you are so fond of coz you will need it tomorrow!

GF: I will let my action speak for it self!

So we went fishing today.

Score

GF: ZERO
Me: TWO BEAUTIFUL WILD BROWNS

Can you not post today's fishing in blog said Gone Fishing on the way back from the trip....

5 comments:

  1. Hey, wait till Friday. It ain't over till it's over. Yes, you caught two browns today... too bad they were the size of anchovies. Friday baby, Friday. Nymph your ass all the way back to New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nasty and hateful words...

    Didn't think that fly fishing is a competitive activity.

    Now that it is. BRING IN ON BIATCH. TOLD YOU YOU ARE IN MY DOMAIN !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lik I said, just let the actions speak for itself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very much like the conversation that I always have with Gone Fishing. As much as I try to avoid the competitiveness, GF is always daring me to go for it - and he most definitely loses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, you can't hate me because I am wonderful...wonderful at catching fish that is...

    ReplyDelete