Saturday

In Love with a Museum.


















I love museums in general, and it’s likely many people will agree that New York City has the best of them. Being a designer myself, there’s a few art & design museums that I love in New York. However, I have to say that I am in absolute love with the American Museum of Natural History. Over the years, I must have gone there over 30 times, and with each visit, I confirm again that I love it. As expected, I found myself at the Museum of Natural History, wandering the halls of dead animals, frozen in time. Sure there is a giant section of marine life (including a full sized blue whale!) but I love the museum beyond my love of pretty fish. I love the lighting there and I love the old style museum atmosphere it provides. As we walked the halls of North American Animals, I told my sons that this is a favorite museum of mine, and that they should bring their kids one day.











2 comments: