Tuesday

Mash fly vest for everyday living




I am not clear where exactly mash vest originated from, but even for many years before I was involved with the fly fishing, I was able to see many people working on the street including police, street vendors, and delivery people wearing vest made out of durable nylon fabric and cool mash material. Maybe because most of the vest weren’t out there for the fashion statement, I over looked at their deep functional thought behind. Now days, I even noticed that it comes in many styles. Some have mash only in the rear, some have mash fabric through out front and rear for more breathing, some have many different colors and patterns, and some have multiple pockets on the front just like fly fishing vest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, Koreans love the vest. Imagine the number of vests that the labor union strikers, quick service motorcycle guys, and the truck drivers buys every year. They sure know about functionality. I am convinced that the exceptional love for vest comes from the fact that the vest is almost always a part of the hanbok, although back then it was all silky & flowery and mainly to get the attraction of the ladies.

    ReplyDelete