Monday

pretty close...



I feel am close, to achieving my goal of meeting 200 fish in 2008. I guess there’s many different ways to count how much fish you’ve caught. Usually, when you lose count of how many you’ve caught during a trip, means you have caught enough. 200 is a random number I chose, partly because I thought I would be able to achieve it, partly because I knew it would be hard for me to do it. I’ve never counted fish, and perhaps this will be the last year I do it (or not). If I continue to count, I wonder if that number goes up… or do I just start counting more “prized” fish… or do I start to add in other elements like weight, location, time of day…so on. There is something fascinating about keeping document of things that happen to us, in this case the fishing. December is approaching and I will soon find out if I will be freezing my butt off out on the water all of December (trying to meet my goal) or if I will sit in a warm room sorting the 200 fish photos (then go freeze my butt off on the water). I am not sure which way I like it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment