Thursday

200 fish on the fly



I set myself a goal of catching 200 fish this year, on the fly rod. To catch that many, I will have to include all fish... small, medium, large, whatever I catch. Then I can separate out the good fish (good size, good species, good experience) from the all the other fish. I haven't started to count all the pictures I took, and wondered how many I released without pictures (I assume somewhere in the 20-30 range). We'll see how it goes with this goal, and how many sizable fish I get to count. Here are some fish from weekend outing with my friend.

2 comments:

  1. Come visit me and I'll get you to catch 200 fish in two days. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have the opportunity to catch fish as good looking as the ones in your blogs, I’ll settle for 2 for the year. Beautiful photos, thank you for the note. After I saw your blogs, two questions I wanted to ask you – [1] should I investigate Eastern District, or do I wait till March09? [2] do you have day (or two) to ditch work in November?...maybe the second one is a suggestion ;-)
    (http://www.jonathanlong.com)(http://www.jonlong.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete