Tuesday

a brand new year




I greet 2008 full of hope and anticipating change. It is not full of resolutions, but inevitably, it will be full of change. Some of it will be difficult and it will be a challenge all the way. There will be a lot of uncertainty, but after all, that is why I am so dedicated to fishing. 2008 is about moving to a new river where I do not know where the fish hold, or what hazards are hiding under water. I will wade slowly, but with certainty. I will have to re-discover each and every spot in the river again, and patiently seek fish. I will have to learn the new favorite spots where I am able to sit a relax, and concentrate of only a few enjoyable things. There is only one thing I do know and that that is that after some number of seasons, I will again be home again. Until I get to that moment, I will march on with dedication and passion. I know that this road will be lonely, but like it is in fishing, there is always the one or two catch that keeps me fishing, even in the seasons that are most dry. It's a good feeling to anticipate change. It is full of hope.

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember that i said you before?

    Snatch, Seize and enjoy every moment of it...

    yes..it will be lonely sometimes but i know you know well how to enjoy of it..

    Don't forget we will be here as always..beside on you..

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete